Monday, June 13, 2011

No expression of any regret

With my cold full-blown now - dang whoever that gave it to me on Thursday or Friday! - I'm taking care of myself at home till tomorrow. A realisation hit me today that I am coming towards hatred. True hatred. My mother-in-law wrote: "No expression of any regret, I was told". Everything is hanging in the air till a flight path is cleared, which may or may not happen in August. Surely people are smarter than a naivety incarnate, Anaraa. The least one can be is honest with oneself. As someone who's brutally honest with myself and others, I have only regrets that I ever knew this, that I ever lived that, that I ever allowed all of this. No more.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...