Friday, August 5, 2011

Connected

I had some volunteer stuff to do this afternoon, translating some psychological guidelines of working with LGB people, but instead I sat down chatting online with some of the girls in the community. I've been feeling incredibly dislocated from my own community of lesbians and gays, my one and only community of sisters and brothers, since I began my transition. I knew that I may be rejected, just as I was rejected by the closest most person because of my deep intrinsic need to transition. But today I finally felt connected. It felt good to know that the women in the community still accept me. Still know me. Still care to know me. Totally awesome.

PS: Hot water's back, finally after 83 days. Even more totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

Crowdfunding!

As many of you know, we are doing an online crowdfunding for the first time in the history of the Centre, and it happens to be for the Equa...