Saturday, October 29, 2011

The king of pain in love

Predictable, in a way, but here I am, in love. Again. Once more. Once again spelling rain. Something that had seemed so far off, if not impossible, if ever again. Unfathomable. But here it is, knocking around my ribs and my intestines, fluttering in my waking haziness, grounded in my awareness, knitting itself into my existence. Once more. The exquisite feeling of pain, just enough to make me whince, but pain nonetheless. The king of pain I am, in love. Doesn't matter who she is, what will or won't happen, when, how, whether, nothing at all matters. What matters is that I am alive, in love, and in joy. Mostly in joy, sometimes in inextinguishable pain, just a human experience. She's a creature of pain, too. Pain is etched into the lines that run down her cheeks. Pain is seen through her eyes, pain of something I can't yet define, but it's there. She mostly frowns, but when she smiles, when she smiles, she lights up the room. She's such a total badass, too, the perfect one for me. Someone I can see myself loving till the end of my days. Alas, she's way too scared of who I am. So what the hell is the point. Oh, but the feeling. Such an awful long time I had felt this soul movement. How incredibly unbelievable, here I am, the king of pain in love again. All hail the king!

3 comments:

  1. What matters is that I am alive, in love, and in joy. Mostly in joy, sometimes in inextinguishable pain, just a human experience.

    < амьд байгааа сэрэх нэг тийм гоё шүү тэ,

    "зүүдээ өөрөө зохион байж үзээд түүндээ үхтэлээ итгэхийн нэр юм,
    зүрхээ өөрөө атгаж тавиад л, атгаж тавиад л цусыг нь зөөлнөөр шүүрүүлэхүй юм"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting site!

    We are attempting to generate conversations between people like yourself, who are able to add to the global perspective and create true dialog. If you could post a short description (with a link) to your blog, I'm sure many people would be interested.

    Just reply to the following post:

    http://www.tedanon.com/conversations/81

    And be sure to start a conversation of your own if you have a topic you would like to discuss with a world-wide audience. Or join in on one of our ongoing conversations.


    Hope to be communicating soon,
    Tim Colgan

    ReplyDelete

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...