Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where, what, how...

is the question. The quotes I'd been given by the GRS hospital in Thailand is way too much money at this time. Thinking hard. After a few hours I got the email from the hospital, I decided to check out if the medical advances are at the stage where the female parts can be restructured into male parts, and came across this article on the BBC. If I become a guinea pig, I won't have to pay for the surgery, will I? Just a thought, a good thought. Which means I need to get out of here. But there are still two things I need to do here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...