Tuesday, June 12, 2012

stardust

we came from stardust, and will return to stardust. some people leave the brightest trail of it though that shines long after they've returned to stardust. miss you so much in my life, my dearest friend, but you're right where you need to be, watching over your beloved people. you've been gone for three years. every few months i miss you so bad my stomach churns in despair. but twice since you'd been gone, i've felt your presence and so much love, and saw you, finally, again, in my dream. miss you, babe, and i'm so happy you're still around me, watching over me. love you. still do. always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...