Thursday, November 8, 2012

The last stop

Karmic fruits. Kali yuga, the era humanity finds itself in for the last couple of millennia, is known for its fast and quick delivery of the consequences for your actions and inactions. Even the mental ones. Last night I realised that my, and perhaps, many people's, last karma is detachment. Detachment, that elusive state of mind, a prerequisite for enlightenment, together with unconditional love, is my last stop. That I am learning to let go, still. That I'm still learning to love, and to let go, that I still have a long way to go. If it took me a few years to learn other karmic, soul lessons, how long will this last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...