Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 2nd birthday!

The early hours of the day after tomorrow on 5 June I will celebrate the beginning of my third year on the hormone replacement therapy. My "toddler" year, the year past, the time one gains speech and self-expression, if I were a true toddler, was full of wonder, excitement, and... love. Love that led to the deepest meditation. On my own nature. On human nature. The deepest meditation that led to the acceptance of a part of me. A small, but a significant part. The year past, as I look back, was another year in my human experience of the good, the bad, the great, the ugly. A lot of things haven't gone as planned, but what are plans, after all, but simple milestones you set for yourself. And what are they, if every day of your existence is deeply meaningful in its serenity and beauty, what does anything else matter? Everything served its purpose. As have people in my life. As have all the negatives and positives. With my second birthday around the corner, I can only say "I am grateful I am alive. I am grateful I am me." Nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...