Monday, July 1, 2013

damned same old shit

in the wee hours of saturday morning i came home to discover the money i gave my sister and my nephew sitting on the kitchen table with a note attached: "take your money back. we didn't need it". the money i gave my sister was something to help her on her trip to russia. the money i gave my nephew was a gift for his 16th birthday. it was money i could hardly afford to give away, but the last money i had on me that i wanted them to have as she needed it, and i wanted to give it to my nephew since i wasn't there for two of his last birthdays. same old shit continues with her. she never changed. she's still the diagnosed schizophrenic who needs more help than i can provide, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...