Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The past is past

I never got why my ex was bringing up my past. Because my past is past. The past always stayed in the past. Except exceptional cases. Which aren't there anymore. My present is all about me and people who have helped me to get here, now...

Here, now.

It makes me infinitely sad that here I am, a man a few months away from his 40th, questioning the whys and hows of the heart's movements. That till now there has been no single soul to anchor me to themselves for good, except my companion souls (people call them 'pet animals' but they're more than that).

Here, now...

I can never turn back the time. Undo the things I did. Or the things they did. The things they allowed... Hurting me, always. Me, hurting them back. But I am choosing to go ahead without the hurt. Simple.

Here, now, for the future. For however long it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...