Thursday, June 9, 2016

day one

memories... they bring bittersweet madness. i go mad thinking of you. i am mad.

it's gone now. you're gone. as i will be soon. but...

... the tilt of your head as you look over your shoulders, your eyes, your body - serene, happy. i kiss your shoulder blades and all over your back. kissing you makes me heady. i am always drunk on you. my hands, my arms clasp you with all my might as i push against you, my body kissing yours, your body responding, pushing back... 

i love you.

body, soul and mind. my first and only relationship i was fully there.

my one and only. my first, my last. my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Бусдын эрхэд халдсан утга агуулга бүхий комментуудыг хэвлэхгүй болно.

put on a face

put on a face                      a brave face, a dead face put on a face and go. put on a face                       a kind face, a br...